Heavenly Bodies Beauty Studio is based in Dibden Purlieu on the edge of the New Forest. Michelle has been serving the Waterside and Southampton area since 2005.
Michelle Smith is the sole proprietor and is always striving to provide excellent customer service and to make your experience exceptional whether it is your first time here or your 100th visit. She knows that you have a choice and she thanks you for choosing Heavenly Bodies Beauty Studio. Michelle is fully trained, qualified, licenced and insured in all the treatments Heavenly Bodies has to offer. Heavenly Bodies is proud of the hygiene and professional standards it achieves.
Visiting Michelle at Heavenly Bodies guarantees an experience rather than just an appointment. You will find you are treated with respect, courteousness, professionalism and overall with friendliness.
When Heavenly Bodies Beauty Studio opened in 2005 the vision was to be eco-friendly and help local organisations. A few examples of the dedication to going green and service to the local community are:
1. Not using products which are deemed harmful to our clients, staff or the environment.
2. Recycling as much studio waste as possible.
3. Using Vegan TROPIC products which are 100% naturally derived.
4. Providing real coffee cups and glasses instead of paper or polystyrene.
5. The use of hand towels instead of paper ones.
6. LED lighting throughout the Studio.
7. 10% of my profit is donated to local charities every month.